|Entry Dates||5/1/19, 1:00 AM - 6/15/19, 12:00 PM 10 Days Left|
|Entry Fee?||Yes (45)|
Art from the Boros VII
529 West 20th Street, 4 Floor, 4W
New York City 10011 United States
ART FROM THE BOROS VII
It’s that time of the year again- Denise Bibro Fine Art announces Art From The Boros VII.
From numerous submissions and studio visits, diverse artists were selected to participate in this annual group show highlighting talent found within New York City’s five boroughs for the past 6 years.
Art From the Boros VII exemplifies the eclectic artistic community of New York City, showing a varied range of genres of art and mediums. The mission of the exhibition is to seek and find the pulse of talent in the city that is often overlooked and underexposed. The primary purpose of the exhibition is to bring untapped and underexposed talent in all of the 5 boroughs of New York to the public’s attention. After visiting all the finalists’ studios, a selection of the most talented of the group will be featured in a group exhibition at Denise Bibro Fine Art. Two artists will be chosen to have a special exhibition of their work.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Saturday, June 15, 2019
Accepting all mediums
1. No primary gallery representation
2. Live and work in any of the 5 boroughs
3. $45 entry fee
– Please pay via paypal email@example.com. Include your first and last name
– Or make a check payable to Denise Bibro Fine Art and send to 529 West 20 Street, 4W, New York, NY 10011
– Please email information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: ART FROM THE BOROS VII, FIRST NAME, LAST NAME
* Fill out application form (LINK BELOW)
* A maximum of 10 hi-res images including: title, date, size, medium, and price
* State whether you paid via paypal or sending a check
* CV (if applicable)
-Entry deadline is Saturday, June 15, 2019.
Jurying will be on going through the submission period. From the applications a selected group will be chosen and studio visits will take place throughout the entry process. From the studio visits, a second and final group will be chosen to exhibit.
June 15th, 2019: Final Receipt of Entries. No late entries will be accepted.