|Entry Dates||1/27/25, 12:00 AM - 3/31/20, 12:00 AM 0 Days Left|
Muestra de Video Arte_Faenza
Date open call: January 27 2020
Apply until: March 27 2020
Projection dates: Last week of May 2020
Muestra de Video Arte_Faenza begins it’s third video art projection for 2020. The projections of video art are composed by video works made by artists from around the world, who work with image in movement as their main language.
The open call will select pieces of work which:
• Add to the discourse of contemporary art
• Are coherent with their own discourse and the materialization of it (digitalization of image)
• Quality of videographic work
Selected works will be organized in projection programmes according to the discourse and conversation between them.
We invite established artists as well as emerging ones together with students to participate and share their work in progress or finished one and be part of the second version of Video Arte Faenza
• Top duration per video: 3 minutes
• Selected videos will be projected on video art festivals, colombian and international art cinemas; when you agree to participate, you acknowledge that the videos will be presented to a broader public and agree to be part of new spaces that Video Arte_Faenza finds for the work to be displayed. No fees will be charged to the public
• Videos should display the name of the artist, title of the work at the beginning and credits by the end.
• All pieces of work should be music and image Copyright free
• Open subject