- Released 11/14/2018
- Brand new web gallery template & options with large thumbnails and fully responsive template
- Ability to order submissions in web gallery
- Ability to customize which user / submission information appears under web gallery thumbnails
- Masonry style web gallery layout
- Ability for end users to filter web gallery by category
- Ability to public vote on submission detail view page
- Ability to add custom text to web gallery
- Search filter on open calls for entry page
- Duplicate back label instructions onto 'claim ticket' portion
- Ability to specifiy state on Call Settings
- New Judging workflow to easily award submissions (under Awards tab)
- Ability to set a award value field for an award
- Ability to limit number of submissions receiving a specific award
- Several small fixes and enhancements
- Released 03/31/2018
- New frontend & backend theme
- New custom field type Date (allows for date selection fields by month/day/year in common format)
- New custom field options Limits (allows for max or min characters on custom fields)
- Ability to sort Users by # of submissions (allows for seeing users without any entries)
- Buying/Selling moving to ORG Sites
- Org Sites - Mass email users across all calls
- Org Sites - Selling of multiple artworks in a single transaction (cart style)
- Org Sites - Single buyer information across all calls allowing your to track indefintely which buyers have purchased artworks
- Org Sites - Membership management updates including public members profiles?
- Released 11/01/2017
- Make user agreements optional to view by Jurors
- Updated user submission page with popover prompt if they are have pending or missing items (missing images, missing agreements, pending booth payments etc)
- Ability to hide specific user fields from jurors
- Added submission and user info to buyer purchase email receipt
- Added ability to print buyer purchase receipts
- Ability to do 2 jury rounds
- Added file browser to pages edit page
- Ability to order printed display tags by several criteria
- Added fee name to payment data export
- Auto add back the "submission credit" when a user deletes a submission if the call has multi-pay enabled.
- Add Customers which stores a users credit card making it easy to do future payments and re-bill users.
- Released 07/15/2017
- User Agreements. Admin users can create user agreement PDF's that individual users must download, fill-out, and re-submit.
- Released 02/20/2017
- Ability to run public voting contest on web-gallery via Facebook authentication
- Added 'Juried Alternate' designation and email template
- Create customized Booth Maps with publicly viewable interactive Booth Map option
- Ability to add optional 'addons' to Booths with associated pricing
- Added 2 new mass email groups
- Ability to mass email all users that don't have a submission
- Ability to mass email all users with submissions that don't have an image
- Separated buyer from user payment exports
- Added 'Total Purchased Amount' column in buyer view
- Added individual item purchased amounts in buyer view
- Allow 'address line 2' to be empty?
- Released 01/25/2017
- New print master view
- Ability to mark submissions as 'Checked Out' for tracking artwork pickup
- Icon notification of jury email delivery failure.
- Decreased % transaction charge on 'buyer purchases'
- Ability to add organization Facebook and Twitter links to menu
- Ability to get notified of submissions/registaritons on any call type
- Ability to upload an organization 'logo', which is used on our open calls for entry page
- Released 12/19/2016
- Auto Awards Slideshow
- Signature Waivers
- User Profile Image Uploads
- Booth Map Generator (to scale)
- First & Last pagination links on submissions & users views
- Choose which fields appear in web gallery title?
- Released 08/10/2016
- Admin user can add users and new submissions for users after regardless of submission timeframe.
- Ability to search by email or name on users view
- Rename 'Media / Mediums' to 'Sub Category / Sub Categories'
- Jury Scorecard (with unlimited scorecard criteria)
- Pricing tiers for discounts after initial x entries (allows for scenarious of: 3 submissions for $35, each subsequent submission = $15)
- Limit file types allowed for attachments
- Print Select Display Tags
- Coupon codes limited to either submission, registration, or booth
- Wholesale transaction fee rate on Booth Fees & Buyer Purchases
- Many small enhancements and bug fixes
- Released 05/5/2016
- Allow admins to 'add' submissions to user accounts and also 'create' user accounts even after cut-off end date
- 'Continous' mode for artcalls, where there isn't a set submission open and end date.
- Admin jury view (sort juries and see notes and such)
- Released 03/19/2016
- Email Template Preview
- Ability to manually send or resend individual jury notification emails
- Language Support (Spanish)
- Easy upgrade tier action
- New Single View Jury Mode
- New Notes View Jury View
- Released 01/29/2016
- Ability to accept .doc/.docx submission attachment file types
- Ability to add additional 'Admin' users if needed
- Ability to add half-star ratings to juror voting
- Enhancements to 'Selling' artwork portals
- Ability to add custom instructions on the 'add attachments' page
- Ability to mass mark 'Hide From Jurors' on submissions
- Ability to mass mark 'Pending Jury' on submissions
- Added links to video/audio/pdf files on Web Gallery Page
- Ability to randomize submission order for jurors
- Added 'Buyers' view to see buyer data and associated submission purchases.
- Ability to choose which attachment is 'featured' for web gallery, receipt print, and more info views
- Minor bug fixes
- Released 09/15/2015
- Manage and track Buyers
- Added ability for Attendant Users to 'Sell' submissions complete with Buyer information
- Ability to purchase submissions with credit card directly through portal, or take cash/check payments for purchases
- View Buyers information and purchase information for submissions
- New Export Data Page with complete data export & download (Submission data, User data, Payment data, Jury data, Buyer data, Image Data)
- Increased custom submission fields allotted from 5 to 10
- Increased custom registration fields allotted from 5 to 10
- Many small ehancements such as (click anywhere to dismiss a 'more info' popover on submissions view)
- Minor bug fixes
- Released 07/12/2015
- Login as User feature
- Mass email your users
- Ability to hide any Submission field (even custom fields) from Jurors
- Added QR code to submission receipt pages
- Added ability to Delete users
- Ability to scan QR code on print receipts to mark submissions as received (available while logged in as Attendant User)
- Ability to mark submissions as 'Hide From Jury'
- Added 'Art Exhibition' call type
- Increased maximum attachments per application to 10 (or less if defined) for 'Art Festival' and 'Art Exhibition' call types
- Released 05/27/2015
- Added Coupons. Ability to add coupon codes to your calls fees for special members only discounts or 100% off coupons for in-person, check, or pre-paid users.
- Added Automatic Certificate PDF generation. Genereate certificates from your awarded submissions for easy printing
- Many minor enhacements and feature requests.
- Added a 'Company/Organization' User Registration Field
- Awarded Submissions View. Easily see which submissions have been assigned an award.
- Released 04/28/2015
- Added ability to customize the heading background color and border (away from the default blue)
- Added 2 new call types: Art Festival, Art Exhibition
- Added 'booths' feature to Art Festival Applications
- When logged in as Admin, sidebar will always be gray regardless of theme settings
- Brand new beautiful html email templates for notification emails
- Increased video, audio, & PDF file formats max upload size from 4mb to 25mb
- Submission attachment filenames are now pre-pended with the display ID
- Added several local currencies, allowing for international calls to specify call fees in their own currency.
- Allow editing of notified status on submissions
- Auto embed of youtube, vimeo and other providers web urls into submissions view
- Added ability to de-activate user accounts
- Jurors cannot edit nor add new jurys after jury end date
- Released 02/26/2015
- Added ability to upload Audio files to submissions
- Added ability to upload Video files to submissions
- Added ability to upload PDF files to submissions
- Removed "GIF" as a valid image upload file format
- Renamed the 'Add Images' action to 'Add Attachments' to allow for multiple file types other than images
- Added 'Average Jury Score' to data export
- Added ability to accept arbitrary user payments
- Fixed theme display when custom fields contained too many characters in several spots
- Added new 'Jury Stats' view, to see average and total votes per category for each juror.
- Added 'Jury Estimator Tool' for quickly assigning values to categories to get estimations on how many submissions are above various thresholds per category.
- Many minor theme enhancements and clarifications
- Released 01/05/2015
- Added 'More Info' view with QR Code Scanning View
- Added 'More Info' link to web gallery
- Option to generate QR code images option on Display Tag printing view
- Added ability for admins to change users email address (login name)
- Added average jury score to exported data
- Preliminary "login as user" scaffolding for admins
- Theme improvements & fixes
- Released 12/15/2014
- Add Jury Star Rating customization. (You can now choose how many stars for your calls Jury rankings)
- Customize the value of a 'minimun' image upload size,
- Customize how many images can be attached to a submission (1,2, or 3)
- Customize the 'print size' resize value
- Released 11/16/2014
- Enhanced call archives, allowing for viewing multiple call archives without disrupting your current call.
- NEW Exhibit Display Tag customization.
- NEW Limit jury users to specific categories.
- Many Theme/settings improvements
- Released 10/03/2014
- Ability to set your Timezone (All dates and deadline are then reflected/enforced in the timezone)
- Ability to set tiered pricing for Submission Fee!
- Ability to set tiered pricing for Registration Fee (Ex: Member vs non-member pricing)!
- MultiPay (Prepayment for multiple submissions) new feature added!
- Enhanced theme settings
- Fixed display of large text field data (such as artist statement or resume)
- Enhanced custom registration fields displays
- Released 7/14/2014
- Added ability to customize custom field types (Radio buttons, Dropdown Menus, Checkboxes, Textareas) See the video tutorial inside of the admin panel or your demo call to see how these powerful new custom fields work
- Added Ability to embed call's website into an existing website (This feature is in beta, and enables you to run your entire call from an already existing website!
- Increased custom submission fields to 5 (up from 3)
- Added new 'transparent' custom background image (useful when embedding)
- Added unique token id on submission 'print receipt' page
- Added 'add images' button to user submission page (allows users to add images to their submissions at any time)
- Fixed payment for JS disabled message
- Added Export Images Action (request an .zip export of all of your calls entry images)
- Released 5/29/2014
- Added "Rejected" status/ability to submissions (you can reject a submission, and it will email the user with a notification, allowing them to modify/fix details and then re-enter the submission)
- Changed Logged in buttons, with quick link to the submissions
- Added basic theme customization ability (you can change the background image, sidebar background color, change heading and text colors in the sidebar and content areas, and upload your own css sheet if you're brave.)
- Added ability to change text color and text highlight color for pages and sidebar content.
- Fixed user profile update
- Many theme enhancements
- Few bug fixes
- Released 3/04/2014
- Added search by email for submissions
- Added lightbox on photo viewing
- Added 'Tools' tab
- Added report/notice for submissions without images (under tools tab)
- Updated location page google maps
- Added export payments option (on the payments page)
- Added manually adding juror/attendant users (under tools tab)
- Updated theme with many improvements
- Moved sidebar edit/preview to it's own submenu
- Released 2/10/2014
- Added 'country' to Optional User Registration Fields
- Added 'days countdown' to user submission page
- Added PDF uploads to 'Page Uploads' page.
- Allow jurors to 'update' votes/notes on already voted submissions
- Allow Receipt Page customization
- Released 1/29/2014
- User Image Delete ability
- User Submission Edit ability
- User Profile Edit ability
- Hide media, when subcategories are not in use.
- Many theme improvements & bug fixes
- Released 12/20/2013
- Client payment refunds
- Refund notification email & status key
- Stripe integration
- New user role 'attendant'
- Mark submissions as 'received' -- meaning physically received
- Recieved status key
- Public web gallery view -- public web gallery on your site mobile/tablet/touch friendly.
- Keyword submission search -- search by client name, submission id, submission title
- Revamped 'Print name tag' feature -- best if used with FireFox.
- Released 10/18/2013
- Revamped Jury System
- Jury rating 1-5 instead of in/out
- Added Jury notes
- Allow for multiple images per submission
- Revamped notification system
- Print Name Tag view
- Show Image Exif data if avaiable on submission images
- Option to show/hide submission jury averages/history
- Release Date 01/20/2012
- Bug fixes
- Theme improvements
- Analytics Dashboard
- Added Jury History
- Releaste Date 05/20/2011
- Custom page creation
- Image uploads for custom pages
- User Submission/Registration Payments
- Release Date 09/10/2010
- Added Jury Users
- Added Print Receipts View
- Release Date: 01/15/2010
- Initial Release