|Entry Dates||4/1/20, 8:00 AM - 8/14/20, 11:59 AM 67 Days Left|
|Entry Fee?||Yes (75.00)|
Over $130,000 in Cash Awards – 15th ARC Salon Call for Entries
100 Markley Street
Port Reading 07064 US
Entry dates: April 1 – August 14th, 2020
The largest competition in the world for representational art with additional opportunities through partnerships with prestigious magazines, galleries and museums.
When talking about competitions and exhibitions dedicated to Contemporary Realism, The International ARC Salon is the largest in the world in terms of entries, and the most diverse in terms of categories and international participation. This makes the International ARC Salon Competition the most influential and far reaching competition for representational art in the world. The Art Renewal Center (ARC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational foundation.
• Over $130,000 in cash awards
• Top Prize $25,000 cash award
• 11 categories
• International traveling exhibition opportunity with the ARC Salon Live Exhibition
• Over 140 awards and honorable mentions
• 1st, 2nd, 3rd place plus 8 honorable mentions in each of 11 categories
• Publication awards through partnering magazines
• Purchase and exhibition awards through ARC and partnering museums
• Exhibition and sale opportunities through partnering galleries
• Additional awards for Best Nude, Best Trompe L'oeil, Most Ambitious Work, Best Social Commentary, Best Watercolor, Best Pastel, Chairman’s Choice Awards, ARC Staff Awards and more.
• All semi-finalists will be published on the ARC website
• All finalists will be published in the 15th ARC Salon hard-bound book “International Realism”
• Approximately 40 jurors participate including partnering awards
Categories include: Figurative, Portraiture, Imaginative Realism, Landscape, Still Life, Drawing, Sculpture, Fully From Life, Plein Air Painting, Animals, and a special category for teens.
Works do not have to be available for sale though there are sale opportunities for works that are.
Works do not need to be available for the live exhibition to compete and win.
The competition is open to all representational artists worldwide!
To read the prospectus and to enter visit the ARC Salon Entry Pages.