|Entry Dates||9/23/20, 12:00 AM - 10/23/20, 12:00 AM 3 Days Left|
THE MAGAZINE OF CONTEMPORARY ART | FREE SUBMISSION | ZERO COMMISSION | OPEN CALL
Los Angeles United States
THE MAGAZINE OF CONTEMPORARY ART is an online publication slated to cover visual arts from around the world. We’re special in many ways, but here is just a sampling of four exceptional features that’s sure to pique your creative side:
1. FREE Submission and FREE Listing
2. ZERO Commission on all art sales
3. DIRECT link to prospective buyers
4. INVITATION ONLY selection criteria
The MOCA is currently accepting submissions from visual artists working with any medium. Digital images of paintings, drawings, graphic art, photography, sculpture, and 3D installations of any size will be considered without limitation. The curated artworks will be showcased for free in our rotating exhibitions. Art sales made during this period will not be charged any commission, and inquiries from prospective buyers will be forwarded directly to the artists.
Additionally, a few selected artists will be invited to participate in our permanent exhibition for a small fee. Artists will be able to choose to be represented in various ways, and enjoy substantial exposure, such as:
1. FEATURED as artist of the month
2. INTERVIEWS conducted with select artists
3. BLOGS & ARTICLES published on behalf of select artists
4. SOCIAL MEDIA promotion targeting over 20,000 Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter followers
5. TOP RANKING through SEOs on search engines, such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo!
Our international exposure has given us the tools to connect with serious collectors from North America, Europe, and Asia who’re looking to buy artworks for investment as well as for their own private collection. We’re confident that our gallery will provide you with substantial recognition and sales opportunity.
In these difficult and uncertain times, we stand in solidarity with our fellow artists and wish to give the opportunity to as many artists as we can so they can continue to showcase their work to art galleries, dealers, and connoisseurs around the world within this virtual space in a safe and responsible manner.