|Call Type||Fair / Festival|
|Entry Dates||4/1/21, 12:00 AM - 5/7/21, 12:00 AM 59 Days Left|
VENICE INTERNATIONAL ART FAIR 2021
CALL FOR ARTISTS: VENICE INTERNATIONAL ART FAIR 2021
Venice | April 01/02 – May 07, 2021
Deadline: February 28, 2021
Venice International Art Fair is a contemporary art fair that presents collective and solo projects by leading and emerging international artists. The 13th edition will represent a forum for direct exchange of ideas and contacts between collectors, artists, photographers, designers and art professionals. The art fair features paintings, sculptures, photography art, installations, video art and live performance.
Venice International Art Fair, organized by ITSLIQUID Group in collaboration with Venice Events and ACIT Venice – Italian-German Cultural Association, will be held in Venice, at THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space from April 01 to May 07, 2021, at Palazzo Albrizzi-Capello from April 02 to May 07, 2021 and in other prestigious venues and historical buildings.
COVID-19 Protection Concept – The health and safety of our staff and visitors are of predominant importance to ITSLIQUID Group. This Protection Concept governs how we intend to operate after Italy’s lockdown has ended, the rules that will be applied inside the exhibition spaces and how these will be implemented in practice.
Venice International Art Fair provides artists and exhibitors with the unique opportunity to present their works to an international audience of professionals as curators, gallerists, collectors, editors and publishers who seek to acquire, publish and encourage the best contemporary art talents.
The participation includes the following services
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
– assisting in finding accommodation for artist
– the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibition
– exhibitions opening event with drinks and food
– a one day dedicated presentation, talk or workshop focusing on the artist’s career
– a dedicated interview published on ITSLIQUID website and spread on our social networks
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for invited guests
To take part in the selection, send your works’ submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video-art), links of videos/performances and pictures via e-mail to email@example.com