|Entry Dates||3/23/23, 12:43 PM - 10/31/23, 12:43 PM 34 Days Left|
|Entry Fee?||Yes (3)|
Sho Poetry Journal: Cover Art
Sho Poetry Journal, an independent Arizona-based print journal, seeks unique, striking cover art for Sho Number Four (for release in Winter/Spring 2024). *
Payment is two contributor copies. The selected artwork will be featured on the cover of our journal and on our social media platforms. Your profile will also be featured on our website.
We are interested in a variety of mediums, including painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, graphic design, and mixed media, and will consider works in color or in black and white. We are open to all styles.
– Submit up to three original high-resolution images (jpg/PDF). If submitting multiple images, please upload them as one file. Our journal dimensions are 6” x 9”.
– Your cover letter should include:
– the title(s) of your work, medium, year completed
– a 50-word, third-person biographical statement
– an artist’s statement
– links to your portfolio and any social media handles you use to promote your work
* By submitting cover art, you attest that your wok is not AI-generated. We will ask you to sign a statement upon acceptance.