|Call Type||Grant / Fellowship|
|Entry Dates||6/6/23, 7:09 PM - 12/31/23, 11:59 PM 26 Days Left|
RevArt Artist Program
RevArt is a platform connecting artists and companies. We support visual artists, especially upcoming and minority ones, to advance their careers through different exhibition or commercial opportunities.
As an artist, do you have the following challenges?
- I don’t know how to sell my art.
- I don’t know how to license my art.
- I want to connect with big corporations for art project collaboration but don’t know how.
- I need to organize my portfolio and don’t want to get started.
- I need to publish or update my website but it is too complicated.
- I don’t know how to price my work.
- I don’t know how to market my art business.
- And more…
The RevArt Artist Program is designed for those who are looking for support to overcome those challenges in their art career so that they can focus on creation. The program aims to support and nurture artists by providing them with invaluable resources, mentorship, and a platform to showcase their work to a wider audience.
As a fellow, you will receive the following perks, which are highlighted but not limited to:
- Exhibition opportunities are available through our gallery network in the United States.
- Free access to SMART Manager Premium* for portfolio and inventory management
- Build your website within 20 mins and get support from professionals
- Dedicated art adviser to assist you with landing your next show, project, or starting a licensing business, among other things.
- Marketing and pricing tactics tailored to your art business
- Gain access to an exclusive artist community and attend different events
* one year access
Applications are free, if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are the materials required for the application:
At least five artworks